You heard correctly - there aren't any fees for selling used or new things like used furniture in New Hampshire through our classifieds ads website. It's free!
Both businesses and individuals can list items at no charge. New Hampshire has many people looking for used household items such as furniture, dishes, pots and pans, beds, mirrors and more. Regardless if you are in the north section of the state such as Pittsburg, Woodstock, Jefferson or Gorham or if you are in the south such as in Derry, Dover, Rochester or Hampton, this website is a good spot to list ads for anything you are interested in selling in NH.
It is very fast to do - just follow these steps:
1. Start an account through registering. This is the first step you need to do before you can list ads. It's quick and simple because all you need is an email address along with your name and a password.
2. Click on 'Publish your ad for free' - the link located at the top and bottom of most pages.
3. Now you need to put in the 'guts' of your ad. Find the most appropriate category and enter a title, then describe your item, and then input the selling price you want for your item. Spend some time choosing your description carefully so buyers can easily understand exactly what you are selling. For an item such as used furniture, list the details of the brand as well as the dimensions and condition of the furniture piece. If possible, the more details you can include, the better so buyers don't have to bother you unnecessarily which is a waste of time for them and for you.
4. We provide the ability to upload photos of your item if you want to, and there is no cost. We strongly recommend uploading at least one photo, because it is so much better than just writing a description. It's even better if you can include a few photos from different angles.
5. Next, confirm your state as New Hampshire, and pick the city you are in. The 'City Area' field is optional and where you can write what quadrant of the city you are in, or any other relevant details. There is a space for your address however it is optional.
6. Make your ad live by clicking on 'Publish'. That's all there is to it!